[1]祝斐,杨勇,黄新.MRI及磁共振波谱对弥漫性轴索损伤的临床诊断优势[J].临床神经外科杂志,2015,(04):241-244.
点击复制

MRI及磁共振波谱对弥漫性轴索损伤的临床诊断优势()
分享到:

《临床神经外科杂志》[ISSN:1672-7770/CN:32-1727/R]

卷:
期数:
2015年04期
页码:
241-244
栏目:
颅脑损伤专题
出版日期:
2015-08-15

文章信息/Info

Title:
MRI and MRS advantage of clinical diagnosis of diffuse axonal injury and brain stem lesions in early severe head injury
作者:
祝斐 杨勇 黄新
九江市解放军第171医院
关键词:
MRIMRS早期重型颅脑损伤脑干弥漫性轴索损伤优势
Keywords:
MRI MRS early severe brain injury diffuse axonal injury brainstem advantage
分类号:
R651.1
文献标志码:
A
摘要:
目的 明确MRI与MRS对早期重型颅脑损伤中弥漫性轴索损伤及脑干损伤的临床诊断优势。方法 选取2010年1月到2014年5月在我院接受CT检查及手术治疗的27例重型颅脑损伤患者,入院7d内进行头颅MRI及MRS检查,并动态观察患者的预后情况。 结果CT对弥漫性轴索损伤的检出率为7.4%,原发性脑干损伤的检出率为25.9%,总检出率为33.3%;MRI及MRS对弥漫性轴索损伤的检出率为33.3%,原发性脑干损伤的检出率为51.9%,总检出率为85.2%,差异显著,具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。MRI检出部位的Barthal及DRS均分与中脑未检及异常的组间差异明显,均具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。中脑腹侧部(浅部)及中脑顶盖(浅、深部)的N中AA/Cr及NAA/Cho比值与脑未检及异常比较P<0.05。结论MRI与MRS在早期重型颅脑损伤中弥漫性轴索损伤及脑干病变的临床诊断上具有明显优势,值得临床推广。
Abstract:
Objective To clear the early MRI and MRS severe brain injury in the diffuse axonal injury and brain stem lesions clinical diagnostic advantage. Methods Select January 2010 to January 2014 in our hospital CT examination and surgical treatment of 27 cases of severe traumatic brain injury patients, hospitalized in the 7d cranial MRI and MRS examination conducted to observe the patient’s prognosis. Results CT for the detection of diffuse axonal injury rate of 7.4%, the detection rate of primary brain stem injury in 25.9% of the total detection rate of 33.3%; MRI and MRS for the detection of diffuse axonal injury was 33.3 % detection rate of primary brain stem injury 51.9%, of the total detection rate of 85.2%, the difference was significant, with statistical significance (P <0.05). MRI detected between parts of Barthal and DRS sharing with the brain abnormality is not detected and group differences are significant, were statistically significant (P <0.05). Ventral part (shallow) and midbrain roof (shallow, deep) of NAA / Cr and NAA / Cho ratio in brain abnormalities not detected and compare P <0.05. Conclusion MRI and MRS has obvious advantages in early clinical diagnosis of severe traumatic brain injury disease:diffuse axonal injury and brain stem, worthy of promotion.

相似文献/References:

[1]任世龙,李军,任勇涛,等.磁敏感加权成像在轻型颅脑损伤患者中的诊断价值[J].临床神经外科杂志,2016,(02):144.
 REN Shi-long,LI Jun,REN Yong-tao,et al.Value of susceptibility-weighted imaging in diagnosis of traumatic bleeds in patients with mild traumatic brain injury[J].Journal of Clinical Neurosurgery,2016,(04):144.
[2]刘厚强,于如同,丁允波,等.3D-FIESTA联合3D-TOF MRA对三叉神经微血管减压术的指导价值[J].临床神经外科杂志,2017,14(03):212.
 LIU Hou-qiang,YU Ru-tong,DING Yun-bo,et al.The value of 3D-FIESTA combined with 3D-TOF MRA sequence to the operation of microvascular decompression[J].Journal of Clinical Neurosurgery,2017,14(04):212.
[3]丁江伟,周刚,丁大领,等.小脑发育不良性节细胞瘤的病理、影像学特点及治疗[J].临床神经外科杂志,2019,16(1):67.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.01.015]
 DING Jiang-wei,ZHOU Gang,DING Da-ling,et al.Pathological, imaging characteristics and treatment of gangliocytoma of dysplastic cerebellum[J].Journal of Clinical Neurosurgery,2019,16(04):67.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.01.015]
[4]缪宗,魏栋,陈功,等.多b值弥散加权成像术前预测垂体瘤质地的研究[J].临床神经外科杂志,2019,16(2):123.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.02.007]
 MIAO Zong,WEI Dong,CHEN Gong,et al.Consistency predicting of pituitary adenomas before operation by multiple b value diffusion-weighted imaging and apparent diffusion coefficient[J].Journal of Clinical Neurosurgery,2019,16(04):123.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.02.007]
[5]李顺,邱娜,叶成坤,等.MRI纹理分析在脑脓肿与胶质母细胞瘤鉴别诊断中的应用价值[J].临床神经外科杂志,2019,16(3):245.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.03.013]
 LI Shun,QIU Na,YE Cheng-kun,et al.MRI texture analysis on differential diagnosis of brain abscess and glioblastoma[J].Journal of Clinical Neurosurgery,2019,16(04):245.[doi:10.3969/j.issn.1672-7770.2019.03.013]

备注/Memo

备注/Memo:
[收稿日期] 2014-10-25 [基金项目]南京军区立项课题
更新日期/Last Update: 2015-08-15